The limited-edition Statement V2 turntable is designed and manufactured to be a work of perfection. It is hand-built and engineered to achieve the most entertaining and realistic reproduction of music.
The construction is based on a combination of stainless steel, acrylic, aluminum and Panzerholz (bulletproof wood) to provide incredible resistance to resonance.
The Statement V2’s complex stand is built from several levels of Panzerholz sandwiched between stainless steel plates and separated by stainless steel legs. This massive construction supports the main turntable units and provides unparalleled protection from the damaging effects of resonance and vibration.
The uppermost level contains the sophisticated control electronics and control panel, which includes an LED display and touch selection of start/stop/speed selection and fine pitch control.
The massive stainless steel platform, which houses a pendulum magnetically floating in a diamond coated gyroscopic bearing, is comprised of two stainless steel plates laminated together with a high-performance damping material. The pendulum floating in the gyroscopic bearing effectively results in the main chassis to remain completely level at all times.
The motor, which barely produces any vibration, is similar to that used in the Mars Rover space exploration vehicle. It is driven and controlled by a built-in processor that checks the speed 7,000 times each minute to ensure absolute speed stability.
The main platter and sub-platter are manufactured from POM (polyoxymethylene) and incorporate a stainless steel flywheel at their base to match the resonant behavior of vinyl and maintain complete transparency. The top outmost edge of the Statement V2’s platter also incorporates the Clearaudio OuterLimit, which is a stainless steel peripheral record clamp. This ensures that the record is lying as flat as possible.
Four mounting bases for tonearms are also attached to the top chassis. Two of these bases are recommended to be used with the Clearaudio TT-1 linear tracking tonearm, the pinnacle of tonearm design and the perfect match for the Statement V2 turntable. Two more tonearms can be added if desired, or, alternatively, mounting four pivoted tonearms is a possibility.
The Statement record clamp completes the setup. This clamp is designed for the Statement V2 turntable made from Panzerholz and stainless steel. It features a three-point contact with the record label, reducing any resonance generated from the stylus and vinyl interaction as the LP is playing.
- Patented magnetic driven sub-platter, absolutely no contact to the main platter
- Additional magnetic vertical platter bearing
- All platters are dynamic balanced
- Kardan turntable chassis suspension
- Automatic horizontal leveling device including the tonearm platforms (no air pump or compressor)
- 80kg pendulum weight for self-leveling of the top platform
- High-speed microprocessor controlled motor drive unit (as used in Mars Rover)
- Oil damping devices for the turntable main chassis
- Real-time speed control and active blue LCD display
- Ergonomic fine speed adjustment (33-1/3, 45, 78 rpm.)
- Statement V2 Turntable can accommodate up to four different tonearms
- Complete resonance control via damped sandwiched Panzerholz, stainless steel and acrylic construction
- Total weight approx. 350 kg (770 lbs.)
- Dimensions (metric): height – 125 cm, width – 69 cm, depth – 57 cm
- Dimensions (inches): height – 49.2″, width – 27″, depth – 22.5″
New Statement V2 Features (all of the above plus):
- POM (polyoxymethylene) platter and sub-platter
- Diamond-coated bearing assembly
- Upgraded carriage and track for the TT-1 tonearm
- Now available in piano black lacquer and natural wood finishes