This year’s Rocky Mountain Audio Fest starts today at the Denver Marriott Tech Center in Denver, Colorado. You can find us on the mezzanine level in the Crestone Peak room where we have partnered with our Colorado dealer, Audio Alternative. We have put together an amazing room with two analog systems. This year’s show will see Musical Surroundings launch several new products—all of which are featured in one of our two systems, giving you the opportunity to hear them while you are at the show.
See our system highlights below:
System 1 Highlights:
• AMG V12 Turbo turntable featuring the 12JT Turbo tonearm – NEW
• DS Audio DS Master1 optical cartridge – NEW
• Benz Micro Gullwing SLR moving coil cartridge
System 2 Highlights:
• Clearaudio Performance DC Wood turntable with Satisfy CF tonearm – NEW
• Musical Surroundings SuperNova III phono stage – NEW
• Hana SL moving coil cartridge
Each day Musical Surroundings will be hosting a compelling seminar/press conference:
Join us to explore cutting edge technologies in turntables and analog playback. Our special guests from Japan include Tetsuaki (Aki) Aoyagi from DS Audio discussing Optical Phono cartridges, and Hiroshi Ishihara representing Hana cartridges. Allan Moulton and Mike Fajen from Musical Surroundings will also demonstrate the new AMG 12JT Turbo tonearm, Clearaudio Performance DC Wood turntable, and Musical Surroundings SuperNova III phono stage as well as answer questions.
• Friday, October 7th at 4pm
• Saturday, October 8th at 11am
• Sunday, October 9th at 11am